1. In Thee, O Christ, do we put our trust; let us never be ashamed; deliver us in Thy righteousness.
2. Bow down Thy ear to us, deliver us speedily; be Thou our strong rock, a house of defense to save us.
3. For Thou art our rock and our fortress; therefore for the sake of Thy name, lead us and guide us.
4. Pull us out of the net that they have laid privately for us, for Thou art our strength.
5. Into Thy hand we commit our spirit; Thou hast redeemed us, O Christ, God of truth.
6. We have hated them that have regard for lying vanities; but we trust in Christ.
7. We will be glad and rejoice in Thy mercy, for Thou hast considered our trouble. Thou hast known our soul in adversities,
8. And hast not delivered us into the hands of the enemy; Thou hast set our feet in a large room.
9. Have mercy upon us O Christ, for we are in trouble; our eye is consumed with grief, yea, our soul and our belly.
10. For our life is spent with grief, and our years with sighing; our strength fails because of our iniquity, and our bones are consumed.
11. We are a reproach among all our enemies, but especially among our neighbors, and a fear to our acquaintances; they that see us in the streets flee from us.
12. We are forgotten as a dead man, out of mind; We are like a broken vessel.
13. For we have heard the slander of many; fear was on every side; while they took counsel together against us, they schemed to take away our life.
14. But we have trusted in Thee, O Christ; we said, "Thou art our God."
15. Our times are in Thy hand; deliver us from the hand of our enemies and from them that persecute us.
16. Make Thy face to shine upon Thy servant; save us for Thy mercies' sake.
17. Let us not be ashamed, O Christ, for we have called upon Thee; let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.
18. Let the lying lips be put to silence, which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.
19. O how great is Thy goodness which Thou hast laid up for them that fear Thee, which Thou hast wrought for them that trust in Thee before the sons of men!
20. Thou shall hide them in the safety of Thy presence from the pride of man; Thou shall keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.
21 .Blessed be Christ, for He hath shown us His marvelous kindness in a stronghold city!
22. For we said in our haste, "We are cut off from before Thy eyes!" Nevertheless Thou heard the voice of our supplications when we cried unto Thee.
23. O love Christ, all ye His saints! For Christ preserves the faithful, but plentifully rewards the proud doer.
24. Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in Christ.
Recommended books for reading
The Seed Master
The Trinity of Lights
La Semilla Maestra
Beth,Resh,Kaph,TauBARAKATA… May blessings be upon you